Building a workforce is one thing, attracting a new breed of talent in the face of intense competition requires breadth, skill and speed of execution.
Our Talent Acquisition service offers solutions for Flexible Workforce Requirements, Permanent Solutions and support with Selection Process Improvements.
From graduates to technical experts and leaders of industry, Project People source, place and develop exceptional people to effectively contribute to the success of your business.
Our end-to-end Talent Acquisition services provide platforms and processes for:
- Contractor and supplier management
- Compliance, payroll and risk management
- Employer branding and engagement
- On-boarding, induction and development
- Employee communications and management
- Measurement, analysis and performance metrics
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
When you need the flexibility to support changing requirements but insist on the best expertise to ensure the success of your project, Project People deliver.
Our expert team uses smart technology, has access to global databases and works with an international network of recruitment agencies.
Benefits of a flexible workforce:
- Remove the pain of payroll
- No more contract management
- Gain specific and flexible expertise based on project requirements
- Find experts in everything from agile to waterfall project management to match and optimise your business
With Project People as your Talent Partner, sourcing and selecting exceptional people for permanent opportunities within your business becomes a seamless process.
During our 22 years, we have brought together 60,000 remarkable people with business opportunities within companies just like yours. All by employing our unique balance of powerful technology and human-focussed interaction.
Using Project People is the very best way to access global talent – quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
OVER 60,000 PLACEMENTS OVER 22 YEARS
To engage the very best talent you need an agile and streamlined set of recruitment processes.
Project People has extensive experience in supporting organisations to improve their recruitment processes, or even designing new ones.
Our approach will ensure:
- The most efficient process to secure talented individuals quickly
- Robust assessment procedures to measure skills, knowledge and attitude
- Best practice techniques that remove bias and support diversity
- Recruitment law is adhered to so that candidates and employers are protected
- Easy to use tools for everyone involved in the recruitment process.
Using ‘data driven’ talent platforms can increase revenues by 9% and reduce costs by up to 7%
McKinsey: Managing Talent in a Digital Age 2016